So, the last few days (and for the next week) we have been working on next year’s beer line up. Thanks to such amazing support from craft beer lovers, our job is tougher than ever. Not just the fact we are pushed to explore every boundary of our craft, but we have very quickly hit our production capacity. Our sales, and many in our industry, have been thriving. It seems that there are a TON of craft beer lovers out there. It has been great meeting so many cool craft beer lovers on the Colossus World Tour, and also seeing all the great beer bars out there.
Just to give an update of what is going on:
1) H.E.R.O., our home brew competition beer, a Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter, is being brewed today and schedule to release in 22oz late August
2) We should be submitting for label approval to the ATF for our October 22oz seasonal(s), that I think is going to knock your socks off.
3) Mad Bishop, our Oktoberfest, will be packaged in 12oz bottles soon and to hit liquor stores in mid August. Yeah, it is getting crazy when you Octoberfest has to be out in August.
4) And we have been finalizing our surprises for the B.A.M. Octoberfest this year.
5) I will be posting the lineup sometime in August, so stay tuned. It is looking like next year’s line up is going to be pretty freakin’ awesome.
6) We have two more 80bbl fermenters and a bright beer tank coming in late August to add about a 30% bump to our capacity, and that is not a moment too soon.
Also, I just wanted to thank everyone for drinking the beer and pushing us to do it more extreme, more cool, more session-able, more crazy, more retro and better than ever before. We wouldn’t exist, or be able to do all of our the crazy stuff if it wasn’t for all the support out there….
First and foremost, we want to thank the nearly 1,000 people that entered our Facebook Kegerator Contest – we like all of you, too!
100 of you will receive a free DuClaw Brewing Company T-shirt in the mail soon, and you are:
Rondy M. Reeves, Jr.
Thomas Phillip Bethke Jr
Robert M Stone
John J. Buffington III
Bryan Jon Zajchowski
Dominic L. Cantalupo
Daniel A. Blonarowycz
Vincent S Brando
Ian (sorry Ian, you didn’t give us your last name)
And of course, one of you has earned the jealousy of the rest…
(imagine drumroll here)
Our grand prize winner, and owner of a new kegerator is…
Another big THANK YOU to everyone that entered the contest. Stop back here (and our Facebook page) often for news on upcoming beers, events and contests. Cheers!