Written by Dave Benfield
October 10th, 2011
First, thanks to all who visited us at this year’s BAM Octoberfest. I hope you guys had a good time, because we sure did. As some of you may have noticed, we launched a new beer called Retribution that day. You also might have noticed another ‘surprise’ beer called Divine Retribution. In barrel aging our beers, we use 53 gallon Heaven Hills Bourbon barrels. For Divine Retribution, we filled one barrel about 60% Retribution and the other 40% was Colossus.
To answer some questions, we will be releasing this soon in 22oz bottles. But, we will only have about 156 of them. Stay tuned here at the blog to hear when (and where) they are going. It will be posted here first.
I will be posting some more info on Divine and some other beers later this week (no promises though as Baltimore Beer Week is putting a strain on my time and liver)…